Learn about the documents you need to have in place for yourself or to care for a loved one and how to tap into the Arizona Long Term Care ALTCS and Veterans Benefits.
This presentation is for adult children, cohabitating partners, families, spouses and others that want to feel secure in the “what if”.
- Out of state or outdated docs?
- Understand the difference between Power of Attorney, Mental Power of Attorney and Financial Power of Attorney.
- Who will make decisions in your family?
- What documents protect your assets and loved ones?
- What is the “look back” period for benefits?
- How much money do I need?
Presented by: Jackson White Attorneys at Law
Daniel Nunez, MSW Medical Social Worker &
Halleigh Collins, MSW Medical Social Worker